Research indicates that an investment in effective smoking cessation programs will lead to improved health outcomes for employees, lower healthcare costs, more affordable insurance premiums, increased productivity, and improved emotional well-being.6
The Break the Chains of Smoking system is a 30-day, automated, online program that employs a successful and innovative protocol that is much more powerful than standard hypnosis interventions. Board certified hypnotists at Goodwin Hypnosis have utilized and refined this process over 12 years. The system focuses on changing the smoker's subconscious mindset in a variety of ways, which is significantly more effective than methods that merely address the physical, chemical, or conscious aspects of smoking and quitting.
Break the Chains of Smoking provides a specific curriculum, support e-mails, downloadable audio files, and quick and simple enrollment. Employees can conveniently and privately access the program using any Internet-enabled device, so it can be done according to their own schedule and without taking time away from the work day. It is suitable for anyone who wants to quit smoking and ideal for those who prefer an effective complement or alternative to smoking cessation aids, medications, group classes, or cold turkey.
The system includes an educational and inspiring e-book and audiobook that provides an eye-opening and easy-to-follow discussion of the often misunderstood psychology and physiology of smoking and quitting. The book provides behavioral, nutritional, and self-care recommendations that minimize emotional stress, withdrawal symptoms, cravings, weight gain, and the need for willpower, while maximizing personal accountability, motivation to quit, and long-term, successful outcomes.
Although most users find the Break the Chains of Smoking system to be sufficient as is, additional support is available if requested or needed. For example, we can provide live one-on-one sessions with a board certified hypnotist and/or online group sessions for reducing stress and improving self-confidence.
Rather than wasting your time and money on marginally effective and outdated smoking cessation programs that your employees don't appreciate, we can structure an innovative and engaging program that will guarantee your organization a significant return on investment. Simply put, you don't pay for the program, you pay for results.
We recommend that employees pay for their own enrollment, so they have greater commitment and follow-through. An employee's investment is comparable to a month's supply of cigarettes, on average. Your organization may reimburse those employees who complete the program and remain smoke-free for a period of time. By this time, you will have already realized substantial cost savings from those employees who have quit smoking.
To explore how we can collaborate to help you create a healthier, more productive workforce, please contact Todd Goodwin at 520-317-5500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Berman M, Crane R, Seiber E, Munur M (2013). Estimating the cost of a smoking employee. Tob Control 23:428-433, http://doi.org/10.1136/tobaccocontrol-2012-050888.
2. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (2013). Behavioral risk factor surveillance system survey data.
3. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (2011). Smoke-free policies reduce smoking. http://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/secondhand_smoke/protection/reduce_smoking
4. Warner KE, Smith RJ, Smith DG, Fries BE (1996). Health and economic implications of a work-site smoking cessation program: a simulation analysis. J Occup Environ Med. 38(10):981-82.
5. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (2011). Smoke-free policies reduce smoking. http://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/secondhand_smoke/protection/reduce_smoking
6. Leif Associates, Inc. (2012). The business case for coverage of tobacco cessation 2012 update.
The above comments were made by former smoking cessation clients of Todd Goodwin and are true and factual. Todd Goodwin does not imply or claim that these comments represent typical results. Results vary depending on age, gender, lifestyle, motivation, and individual commitment to achieve a desired result. These clients voluntarily offered their written feedback and were not compensated in any way. Each comment and/or testimonial is the opinion of one person at a specific time and should only be considered in that context.
Copyright © 2019 Todd Goodwin. All Rights Reserved